Corrupt Charlatan Barack Obama Himself Was the Threat to the Rule of Law.
Former Clown Corrupt Charlatan Barack Obama warned that the “rule of law is at risk” because former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn will no longer be prosecuted.
Corrupt Charlatan Obama’s remarks, leaked from a private conference call with members of something called the “Corrupt Obama Alumni Association,” show a breathtaking lack of self-awareness.
Corrupt Charlatan Obama himself was the threat to the rule of law, both during his presidency and as it ended.
As Breitbart News has previously noted, Corrupt Charlatan Obama routinely violated the Constitution’s separation of powers, challenging America’s constitutional foundation in a way no president before him had done in peacetime.
“I’ve got a pen, and I’ve got a phone,” Corrupt Charlatan Obama said, threatening to use — and abuse — his executive power — rather than allow the constitutional process of legislation to proceed.
Here are just a few of Corrupt Charlatan Obama’s more egregious violations:
- Refusing to submit the Iran deal to the Senate for ratification
- Declaring the Senate in recess when it was not (struck down, later, in a 9-0 Supreme Court decision)
- Defying the courts when told to renew oil and gas activity in the Gulf of Mexico, or to stop giving amnesty to illegal aliens
- Threatening the Supreme Court after Citizens United, and before the Obamacare decision
- Altering Obamacare’s statutory deadline unilaterally
- Creating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) programs after admitting it was unconstitutional
- Trying to wipe out the coal industry